We are always eager and ready to provide best services to our existing and potential customers. You are requested to spare some time for going through the following guidelines which will enable you to avail our services with highest satisfaction. We also request you to give us your feedback to enable us to improve our services and meet your needs.
BANK CASH DEPOSIT/WITHDRAWAL
Information like Account Number, Name of the account holder and Denomination etc should be properly and duly filled in the pay-in-slip duly signed by the person who deposits the cash.
Customers are requested to leave the counter after he gets the counter foil of the pay-in-slip duly signed by the cashier. While receiving payments, please, ensure that the payment received is matching with an amount mentioned in the cheque. If the customer has to replace any currency note from the cash-bundle, please present the entire bundle without opening it.
Report a suspicious mail
- If you receive an e-mail claiming to be from Adarsh Co-operative Bank regarding updating sensitive account information like PIN, password, account number, let us know by forwarding the e-mail to email@example.com
- Never provide sensitive account information like PIN, password, account number or personal details in response to an e-mail. If you have entered such information, report it to us immediately.
- If you notice any spoofed (duplicate/unofficial) Adarsh Co-operative Bank website, let us know by writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call our Customer Care or visit Customer Service at www.adarshco-operativebank.com
ATM Safety Tips
Precautions while using an ATM
- Your card is for your own personal use. Do not share your PIN or card with anyone.
- Memorize your PIN. Do not write it down anywhere, and certainly never on the card itself.
- “Shoulder surfer” can peep at your PIN as you enter it. So stand close to the ATM machine and use your body and hand to shield the keypad as you enter the PIN.
- Do not take help from strangers for using the ATM card or handling your cash.
- Press the ‘Cancel’ key before moving away from the ATM. Remember to take your card and transaction slip with you.
- If you take transaction slip, shred it immediately after use.
- If your ATM card is lost or stolen, report it to your card-issuing bank immediately.
- When you deposit a Cheque or card into your ATM, check the credit entry in your account after a couple of days. If there is any discrepancy, report it to your bank.
- If your card gets stuck in the ATM, or if cash is not dispensed after you having keyed in a transaction, call your bank immediately.
- If you have any complaint about your ATM/Debit/Credit card transaction at an ATM, you must take it up with the bank that issued the card to you.
Mobile Banking Safety Tips & Measures
Mobile Banking Safety Tips
With Mobile Banking, your banking and financial transactions are at your fingertips.
Here are some precautions for safe and secure mobile banking
- Password-protect your mobile device to protect against unauthorized access.
- Set up a Pin/password to access the handset menu on your mobile phone.
- Set up a Pin/password that is difficult to crack.
- Register/ update your mobile number and e-mail ID for alerts to keep track of your banking transactions.
- Delete junk message and chain messages regularly.
- Do not follow any URL in message that you are not sure about.
- If you have to share your mobile with anyone else or send it for repair/maintenance
- Clear the browsing history
- Clear cache and temporary files stored in the memory as they may contain your account numbers and other sensitive information
- Block your mobile banking applications by contacting your bank. You can unblock them when you get the mobile back
- Clear the browsing history
- Do not save confidential information such as your debit/credit card numbers, CVV numbers or PIN’s on your mobile phone.
- Do not part with confidential information received from your bank on your mobile
- Install an effective mobile anti-malware/anti-virus software on your smartphone and keep it updated
- Keep your mobile’s operating system and applications, including the browser, updated with the latest security patches and upgrades.
- Do not enable auto-fill or save user IDs or passwords for mobile banking online.
- If possible, maximize the security features by enabling encryption, remote wipe and location tracking on device.
- Never leave your mobile phone unattended.
- Turn off wireless device services such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS when they are not being used. The Bluetooth can be set up in invisible mode.
- Avoid using unsecured Wi-Fi, public or shared networks.
- Do not use “jailbroken” or “rooted” devices for online banking. Jailbreaking or rooting a device (the process of breaking into the phone’s built-in operating system to control it outside the vendor’s original intention) exposes the device to additional malware and gains administrative or privileged access of OS
- Only download apps from official app stores such as Google Play Store.
- Never disclose personal information or credentials via e-mail or text message as these can be used for identity theft.
- Log out from online mobile banking or application as soon as you have completed your transactions. Make sure you close that window
- Be careful while typing confidential information such as your account details and password on your mobile in public places.
- In case you lose your mobile phone, please call our nearest branch or Toll Free 1800 180 1972.